Is the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program new to you and your organization?
This webpage is full of resources curated just for you! The Healthy Workplace Participatory Program (HWPP) webinar recordings, instructional videos, and various other online resources on this page will help show you how to start promoting employee safety, health, and well-being using the Total Worker Health® approach at your organization!
This collection of webinar recordings will begin to teach you how to begin using the HWPP Toolkit components by adapting them to your organization’s needs. The online materials in the toolkit are suitable for organizations at any level of experience with worksite health and safety programs.
- Introducing the HWPP 2.0 Online Toolkit (Oct. 9, 2019) [1:04]
- Making the Pitch: Introducing the CPH-NEW Healthy Workplace Participatory Program for Total Worker Health (Sept. 16, 2015) [50:34]
- Identify Health and Safety Priorities (April 1, 2014) [59:35]
- Build Your Program Team (March 18, 2014) [1:01]
- Intro. to Healthy Workplace Participatory Program (Jan. 14, 2014) [51:57]
Facilitation Skills Resources
- The Facilitation Skills Video Series, as part of the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program Toolkit, will show you how to apply specific skills to facilitate your a participatory approach with your team in the workplace.
- The Community Toolbox from the University of Kansas Work Group for Community Health and Development provides reading material on conducting effective meetings, developing facilitation skills, capturing what people say, and leading group discussions.