UMass Lowell vLabs allows students, faculty and staff to access the university's software anytime from anywhere, including residence halls, libraries, and even from home. You now have access to any tool or application available in an on-campus lab on your Laptop, home PC, and even your tablet or smartphone.
Access vLabs Online
Select Client Configurations to learn how to configure your device for vLabs.
For information on connecting USB devices to a vLabs terminal on campus, please select USB Information from the sidebar.
All labs are equipped with Office 2016 Professional Plus, Acrobat Pro, Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox and IE), Adobe CS6 (Design and Web), Pharos, and Adobe Flash, AIR and Shockwave. Visit vLabs Custom Software for all software available in vlabs.
If you prefer to use a UMass Lowell vLabs terminal, you can locate one in the following areas:
- O’Leary Library - First Floor Learning Commons, Room 213, Room 237, 3rd Floor English Quiet Study Area, 4th Floor Quiet Study Area, Fifth Floor GSE Area
- Weed Hall Room 212*
- Ball 215
- Lydon Library - First Floor Learning Commons, Room 203
- Olsen 610*
- Pasteur Hall – Room 205*, Room 207*
- Perry Hall - Room 311, Room 313
- Southwick Hall – Room 302, Room 309, Room 310, Room 313
*Card access is required to access these labs.