- All student email accounts will contain your legal first-name and last-name with the format: Firstname_Lastname@student.uml.edu.
- Go to Getting Started with SiS Self-Service & Email to retrieve your UMass Lowell email address.
Go to myPassword to change your new password.
Note: Changing your password from off-campus may be somewhat different that on-campus processes. For information, please see IT's instructions on off-campus password changes.
- Your initial password follows this format: Riverhawk12345678, where the last eight digits are your student ID. You must change this password and set up your password reset profile for future password changes.
- If you do not know your email password and have not set up your password reset profile on myPassword, you must contact the UMass Lowell IT Service Desk at 978-934-4357. Be prepared to provide personal information (i.e., student ID, birthday) to validate your identity.
Access your email through Office 365.
- Go to the Office 365 login page and enter your full student email address including @student.uml.edu (refer to Step 1).
- Enter your new email password, then choose your language and time zone, and you're ready to go!
For more information, visit Student Email Frequently Asked Questions.