What is my UMass Lowell email address?
- Please watch the following BrainShark video, or follow the instructions below.
- -All student email accounts will contain your legal first-name and last-name with the format: Firstname_Lastname@student.uml.edu.
- Go to Getting Started with SiS Self-Service & Email to retrieve your UMass Lowell email address.
Go to myPassword to change your new password.
- Your initial password follows this format: Ums12345678, where the last eight digits are your student ID. You must change this password and set up your password reset profile for future password changes.
- After you change your password, you should set up your password reset profile for future password changes.
- If you do not know your email password and have not set up your password reset profile on myPassword, you must contact the UMass Lowell IT Service Desk at 978-934-4357. Be prepared to provide personal information (i.e., student ID, birthday) to validate your identity.
Access your email through Exchange Online.
- Go to the Exchange Online login page and enter your full student email address including @student.uml.edu (refer to Step 1).
- Enter your new email password, then choose your language and time zone, and you're ready to go!
Student Email Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, visit Student Email Frequently Asked Questions.