SEIU Local 888 Professional
This labor unit includes professional and administrative employees. General questions can be directed by email to: email@example.com.
- Justin Lawler, Chapter President
- Adam Dunbar, Chapter Vice President
- Kate Legee, Chief Steward
- Karina Cruz, Treasurer
- Michael Bliss, Recording Secretary
- Michael Kennedy, Membership Secretary
- James Goodman, North Campus Area Representative
- South Campus Area Representative: Vacant
- East Campus Area Representative: Vacant
- Collective Bargaining Agreement (pdf) - July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2023
- Professional Position Ranges (pdf) - January 2020
- Sick Buy Back Request Form (pdf)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- Enrollment & Change Form (pdf)
- Contact Information, Dental / Vision Questions - Linda Deluca
SEIU 888 Membership Application Form
Sick Leave Bank
Any SEIU 888 member who is interested in donating sick time to the sick bank can do so by filling out the Sick Leave Bank Form (pdf) and emailing it to our Membership Secretary, Michael_Bliss@uml.edu.
Some employees accumulate far more time than they will actually need, and it can tremendously help other members with extreme circumstances if you donate. By donating at least one time, you will be eligible to draw from the sick bank yourself if you run out of PTO and have a catastrophic illness or injury. Thank you for considering donating to the sick leave bank and helping other members!
You must donate at least 1 day to be eligible to use the sick leave bank, but you are welcome to donate more than one day or donate more than one time!