The information below is for all students who have applied:
- The waiver form is only for master's applicants; all doctoral students must submit scores.
- If you are a current UMass Lowell student applying for a Bachelor's to Master's program, your GRE/MAT requirements are automatically waived.
- Your waiver request cannot be reviewed until an application and supporting documentation, such as transcripts, are received by Graduate Admissions.
- Please select your college below to access the appropriate waiver form. If your program is in another college, please check with your graduate coordinator.
- Programs in the School of Education do not require the GRE.
College of Fine Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Autism Studies* (MS)
- Community Social Psychology (MA)
- History (MA)
- Music Education (MM)
- Peace and Conflict Studies* (MA)
- Psychology (MA) (pdf)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Sound Recording Technology (MM)
*Does not require the GRE/MAT. No Waiver form required.
Francis College of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (MSE)
- Civil Engineering (MSE)
- Computer Engineering (MSE)
- Electrical Engineering (MSE)
- Environmental Studies (MS)
- Engineering Management (MS)
- Energy Engineering (MSE)
- Mechanical Engineering (MSE)
- Plastics Engineering (MSE)
Kennedy College of Sciences
Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences
GRE Waiver for Master's Programs (MS) (pdf)