Sound recording technology, music theory
- Moylan, W.D. (2015) "Teaching Listening," Audio Engineering Society UK 26th Conference: Audio Education
- Moylan, W.D. (2014) "Understanding and crafting the mix: The art of recording," Focal Press 3
- Moylan, W.D. (2014) "Pathways through Recording Analysis," Audio Engineering Society 137th International Conference
- Moylan, W.D. (2002) "The art of recording: understanding and crafting the mix," Taylor & Francis
- Moylan, W.D. (1987) "A Systematic Method for the Aural Analysis of Sound Sources in Audio Reproduction/Reinforcement, Communications, and Musical Contexts,"
- Moylan, W.D. (1986) "Aural Analysis of the Spatial Relationships of Sound Sources as Found in Two-Channel Common Practice,"
Artistic and Professional Performances and Exhibits
- Future Echoes from the Ancient Voices of Turtle Island Music Performance - Participation - Matthew J. Swallow - West Virginia University
- Two Suspended Images for Wind Controller Music Performance - Participation - Matthew J. Swallow - West Virginia University
- The Stolen Child Music Performance - Participation - Now is the Time (WRTI Radio (NPR station)) - Philadelphia, PA