Frequently Asked Questions
The university now offers Express Booking options for students. Designated spaces across campus are bookable for up to two hours. When you access the booking system, you will only see the rooms that you are allowed to reserve based on your user group (faculty/staff or student).
- What is an Express Student Meeting Space?
Express Student Meeting Spaces have been identified on North, East, and South Campus for students to utilize. These spaces do not require participation in a club or organization to use. They are small rooms designed for students to meet with others or use by themselves for a variety of purposes including but not limited to meetings, groupwork and studying. Each room can be reserved by a student by clicking and submitting a 25Live Express Booking Reservation or the QR Code outside the room.
- How long can I book the space and for how far in advance?
You may book your study space for a maximum of two hours and your station can be booked for up to 14 days in advance.
- How do I book Student Study/Meeting Space?
To book Student Study/Meeting Space please follow the instructions outlined below.
- Begin by clicking on this link for 25Live Express Booking.
- Sign in using your UMass Lowell student email and password.
- Once signed in you will be directed to the 25Live Pro page which will display the Express Scheduling event form.
- After you have located the Express Scheduling Event Section, adjust the date and time to reflect the time you will be using the study space.
- Next use the drop down menu titled “Express Locations” to search all available locations for the timeframe desired and select your preferred study space.
- The next step is to fill out the “Event Name” field by writing – “Express Meeting – (insert your name here)”.
- Finally, select save. This will generate a pop up message stating you have successfully reserved the space and will provide you with a reservation number. Please keep track of your reservation numbers for your own records.
- You will also receive a confirmation email to your student email address.
- Will I have the space to myself?
Room capacities are listed on the reservation form. Please adhere to them. Some rooms are for small groups, while others are seats in a shared study space. Study space reservations are limited to individual seats (shown as building code, room number and seat, such as GPS-248-01).