The Milacron Ferromatik Injection Molding Laboratory, located in Ball 112, contains two state-of-the-art thermoplastic injection molding machines, along with a variety of auxiliary equipment. Injection molding is the most widely used process for plastic part manufacturing.
- Vista Edge InjectionMolding Machine
- Battenfeld BA 400/50 CPC Liquid Silcon Molding Machine and Fluid Handling System
- Sumitomo all Electric Injection Molding Machine, 75 ton clamp
- Branson Ultrasonic 2000d Welder
- Dukane 2220 Dynamic Process Controller
- Franklin Roll Leaf Stamping Press