Nuclear chemical engineering science and cross-cutting energy and materials applications: nuclear fuel recycling, nuclear facilities, national security, separations, isotopes.
Modeling of atomic to continuum transport phenomena and validated high-performance computing simulation. Basic and applied research for energy applications: chemical, nuclear and materials.
- Postdoc, (1997), Army High Performance Computing Research Center / University of Minnesota Supercomputer Institute - University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Ph D: Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, (1995), University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN
- MS: Mechanical Engineering, (1989), Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Supporting Area: Thermal Sciences
- BS: Mechanical Engineering, (1987), University of Brasilia - Brasilia, Brazil
- de Almeida, V.F. (2018) "[ORCID](http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0899-695X),"
- de Almeida, V.F. (2018) "[ResearcherID](http://www.researcherid.com/rid/P-5498-2016),"