Requesting Access

  • Effective July 2, 2021 access requests will return to normal and no longer be submitted through the COVID-19 access request portal. Department Directors and Chairs, Principal Investigators (PIs), and other pre-approved individuals may now e-mail with access requests to their readers.
    • Research access will be limited to 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday-Saturday unless otherwise requested with justification.
    • Non-research access will be limited to 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday-Friday unless otherwise requested with justification.
    • The tenant manager program will be reinstated the week of July 11.
  • Residential building access, and room access if in Bourgeois or River Hawk Village, is granted automatically once a student is assigned and is checked-in. Please see a residence life staff member for gaining access to your suite/room via key or your UCard if you live in any building other than River Hawk Village or Bourgeois.
  • Access to the Campus Recreation Center (CRC) is granted to all currently employed faculty/staff members and students that are actively enrolled and are matriculated paying student fees. New students will not gain access to the CRC until the beginning of their first term. Non-matriculated students are not eligible for CRC access.
  • Access to parking is granted once a permit is ordered and approved from the UMass Lowell MyParking website.