How Can We Help?
As part of the Wellness Center, Health Services is an appointment based service that provides diagnosis and treatment of episodic illnesses such as:
- Sore Throat
- Urinary Tract Infections, etc.
- Gynecologic care
- Contraceptive management and counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Health and wellness counseling
- Administration of immunizations
- Laboratory work
To make an appointment, call Health Services at 978-934-6800 during UML business hours. Students are typically able to be seen same day or next day.
If you have what you believe to be an urgent need, please call Health Services during UML business hours to see if we have available appointments that meet your need before traveling to University Crossing.
There is no fee for any care given at Health Services. Students are financially responsible for all diagnostic test fees, prescription fees and all medical services received off-campus.
The staff of Health Services consists of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, a consultant MD, and a medical records coordinator.
- Kristin Larson, MSN, FNP-BC (Assistant Director)
- Amy Friedman Lee, MSN, FNP-BC
- Alaina Theocles, BSN, RN
- Amy Primak, Medical Records Manager
- Diana Walker-Moyer, DNP, FNP-BC (Medical Consultant)