Health Physics, also referred to as the science of radiation protection, is part of the broader discipline of radiological sciences that includes the uses of radiation in medicine. Our ABET-accredited program is recognized nationally for producing graduates who make exceptional contributions to the radiation safety community. Our graduates have established rewarding careers in the field of radiation protection, working in hospitals, universities, industries, clean energy production facilities, regulatory agencies and national laboratories across the country. Learn more about Radiological Sciences.
Return on Investment
- $16K/yr tuition & fees (UML Tuition and Fees)
- B.S. starting annual salaries: $50K-$90K
- M.S. starting annual salaries: $60K-$130K
- Award $30,000 per year in scholarships
- Paid experiential learning in our labs, Radiation Safety Office, as well as countless opportunities with our external partners.
- Collaboration with all National Labs.