VOWW is a project co-sponsored by the Labor Education Program and the Center for Women and Work (CWW). Our goals are:
- To share workplace experiences with others at UML
- To identify issues that all working women at UML share
- To create an understanding of the unique issues facing women in different types of jobs
- To create a community of women involved in solving collectively defined issues/problems
- Learn results of recent VOWW survey on flextime.
- Share your experiences with seeking more flexible schedule to better meet personal needs.
- Learn about model flextime policies and collective bargaining language from other institutions.
Free lunch to identify issues all working women share, identify unique issues facing women, create community of women, share workplace experiences.
VOWW's meeting minutes
Learn more about what VOWW is up to:
Want to get involved with VOWW? Contact Darcie_Boyer@uml.edu.
Join the conversation on VOWW's facebook page.
VOWW at UMass Lowell is organized by the Labor Education Program and the Center for Women and Work.