Building Total Worker Health (TWH) Leaders in Unions and Worker Organizations
- Are you a member or staff of a union or a worker organization?
- Do you want to help empower workers to improve workplace safety, health, and well-being?
- Would you like to become more skillful when facilitating meetings?
If yes, then the "Building TWH Leaders" Train the Trainer* course was designed for you!
This course is designed for staff and members of worker organizations and unions in any industry. Participants will build skills in leadership and group facilitation, with a specific focus on TWH. Learn how to lead the union-adapted version of the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program ((HWPP) to build worker power and voice on issues related to workplace safety, health and wellbeing. You will practice leading small groups of workers in a dynamic, field-tested design process that generates creative solutions that can be presented and negotiated with decision makers. Course graduates will then use what they’ve learned to train new TWH leaders within their organizations!
Healthy Workplace Participatory Program for Unions and Worker Organizations (HWPP-U) Manual
* This training and the HWPP-U Manual were developed as part of the SHIFT II project.
Upcoming Training Dates
- Training sessions are scheduled at 9 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Saturdays or from 1 to 4 p.m. (Eastern time) on the first three Tuesdays of the month.