Corporate governance, board structure, social capital, accounting conservatism, earnings management
Jiayan Li's research interests include corporate governance, board structure and accounting conservatism.
- B.A., Shantou University in China
- M.A., University of Massachusetts Lowell
- M.S.I.A., University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Ph.D., University of Massachusetts Lowell
Jiayan Li has been an assistant professor of accounting at the St. John Fisher College School of Business since 2018. She received her Ph.D. degree in accounting from the University of Massachusetts, Lowell in 2018. Prior to her time at Fisher, she worked as a visiting assistant professor of accounting at Bryant University.
- Li, J., & Tang, J. (2014). The Determinants of Audit Fees – A Comparison before and after SOX. Internal Auditing, 29 (6), 27-31.
Dissertation: Social Capital and Managerial Decisions on Financial Reporting and Risk Taking