Strategic management; Entrepreneurship and Global Enterprises
Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Education
- Other: primarily in Organizational Behavior, Business Management and Financial Management, Babson College and Northeastern Universities
Dissertation/Thesis Title: Attended MBA classes
- MS: Industrial Engineering, (1963), Kansas State University - Manhattan, KS
Dissertation/Thesis Title: Operations Research and Computer Applications
- BS: Mechanical Engineering, (1961), S.V. University - Anand, India
Professor Mehta has over 50 years of experience in business, industry and academic. He joined the Manning School of Business in 2005 and has been teaching strategy and entrepreneurship at undergraduate and graduate levels. He founded two software companies and worked for a high tech company.
Selected Awards and Honors
- IIE Andrew Heiskell (2018), Leadership - University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Mehta, A., Yoon, E., Kulkarni, N., Finch, D. (2016). An exploratory study of entrepreneurship education in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 19(2) 120-138.
- Motivalla, L., Mehta, A. (2004). CRM: Off-shore Outsourcing of Customer Facing Functions-How Effective Is This Strategy?