Private Use

If University space is to be used by external entities, please contact the Controller’s Office. Further information regarding Private Use is available through the UMass System Treasurer’s Office.

Sales & Use Tax

Departmental sales and services may be required to file monthly sales and tax reports with the Controller’s Office. Before beginning any sales or service activity, please contact the Controller’s Office.

Unrelated Business Income (UBI) 

Unrelated Business Income Questionnaire. An annual UBI questionnaire will be distributed to key revenue generating departments to help departments determine any unrelated business income required to be reported.