Bankruptcy and restructuring; debt instruments
- Ph.D. Student: Finance, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- J.D. (1995) Brooklyn Law School
- MBA (2018) University of Massachusetts Lowell
- MS: Finance (2017) University of Massachusetts Lowell
- BA: Environmental Studies (1992) Franklin & Marshall College
Ray Weicker has more than 25 years of experience in law and business focusing on business startups, banking, debt, and real estate. He provides legal support to banks and private lenders on a variety of retail and commercial loans, transaction-specific structures, and participation agreements, as well as recovery and compliance-related matters. Ray is licensed to practice law in New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts, and is also a Massachusetts Real Estate Broker and Title Insurance Agent. In addition to his law practice, Ray serves as an Officer & Director at a biopharmaceutical startup developing metastatic cancer therapies and as a Director at the non-profit Northeast Legal Aid in Massachusetts.