Academic Year 2023 - 2024
This committee shall deal with such areas as presiding over undergraduate academic policy, admissions, approving new majors and minors and ensuring the availability of courses with wide university impact. Degree programs offered by Graduate, Online & Professional Studies shall be within the purview of this committee.
Meeting agendas are available in Curriculog. Go to "Agendas" and click the "All Agendas" tab.
All course proposals and program proposals will be added to the agenda through Curriculog.
Other items to be placed on the agenda are to be e-mailed directly to: UPC@uml.edu by noon Monday the week before the meeting. If the Monday deadline falls on a holiday, please submit by the Friday before that.
Manning School of Business
- Karoline Evans, Management
Francis College of Engineering
- Michael Geiger, Electrical and Computer Engineering *
- Jesus Reyes-Blanco, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Padmini Chandrasekaran, Art and Design
- Mary Gormley, English
Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences
- Mary Kate Keyes, Biomedical & Nutritional Sciences
Kennedy College of Sciences
- Arthur (Art) Mittler, Physics & Applied Physics
- Carol Myers, Biological Sciences
Student Government, Undergraduate
- Anthony Milisci, Public Health, Political Science
Core Curriculum Coordinator (ex officio)
- Michelle Hunt, Biomedical & Nutritional Sciences
Faculty Senate President (ex officio)
- Kevin Petersen, English
Representatives of the Administration (non-voting)
- Julie Nash (Provost’s Office)
- Mai Nguyen (Registrar’s Office)
*Denotes Committee Chair