The Department of Plastics Engineering offers certificates for students who hold a bachelor's degree in engineering or science and who wish to gain additional knowledge in the fundamentals or specific aspects of plastics engineering. The following certificates are available:
- Elastomeric Materials (on campus)
- Medical Plastics Design and Manufacturing (on campus and online)
- Plastics Design (on campus and online)
- Plastics Engineering Fundamentals (on campus and online)
- Plastics Materials (on campus and online)
- Plastics Processing (on campus and online)
All Plastics Engineering graduate certificates are comprised of four courses (12 graduate credits) designed to provide specific knowledge and expertise vital to today's changing and complex needs in the workplace. In all cases, courses may be applied toward a degree program provided they meet transfer credit requirements.
For the latest course information, including course descriptions, degree pathways and more, please visit the UMass Lowell Graduate Academic Catalog.
For questions about the program, please contact: