UMass Lowell is a partner for multiple state, federal and municipal agency initiatives and regulatory program requirements. This page give our stakeholders and the general public an opportunity to review and access several relative UMass Lowell compliance permits, application and University forms.

If you have questions, please contact the UMass Lowell Environmental and Emergency Management Office at 978-934-2618.

EEM - EHS Incident report form

Industrial Alcohol User Permit

Lab users only need access for printing the document. The permit is needed by lab users purchasing 200 proof alcohol on campus. Vendors won't sell the alcohol to users unless they provide a copy of the permit.

Industrial Sewer User Permit

UMass Lowell Refrigerant Equipment Purchasing permit

UMass Lowell employees purchasing refrigeration equipment for use on campus must complete and submit UMass Lowell Refrigerant Equipment Purchasing Form to EEM/EHS.  The information is required for annual Greenhouse Gas Emission reporting.Please contact Glenn MacDonald at 978-934-2632 if you have any questions.