Skip to Main Content
Reasons to Register Your Bike or Scooter
- Deter theft.
- You will have a record of your bike or scooter if it is lost or stolen.
- UMass Lowell Police will be able to contact you if your bike or scooter is found, recovered or presumed abandoned.
- Help build the case for more and better bicycle and scooter accommodations on campus.
Register Your Bike or Scooter
- Fill out the online registration form and upload a picture of your equipment.
- Visit the UMass Lowell Bike Shop with your equipment to verify the serial number and get your registration number and sticker.
- Go ride! You’re done! The bike shop will notify UCAPS with your registration number and your equipment will be registered for the rest of your time at UMass Lowell.