Consider Your Interests
- What have you enjoyed learning about in school?
- What are you curious about and take time to learn about independently?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- What sorts of activities, including volunteering and paid employment, have you participated in?
- What do you like most about these activities?
Explore Majors & Career Paths
As you reflect on the answers to these questions, think about academic majors that may align with your responses. Take time to research those majors that appeal to you:
- Learn about required and elective courses for each academic major.
- Find out about experiential learning options and career-connected work that are options or requirements for the major. Each college has unique experiences for their majors to bring classwork to life.