The UMass Lowelll Branding Guide (pdf) has been created to ensure that all official communications ─ publications, stationery, business cards, promotional items, websites, signs and all other documents or items representing the university or any of its colleges, departments or offices ─ present a clear, consistent and positive image of the University.
Get Adobe Acrobat free
Brand Standards At a Glance
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- UMass Lowell
- River Hawks (Two words)
- Work ready
- Life ready
- World ready
- Tagline: Learning with Purpose
- Primary logo should be used whenever possible
- Should not be smaller than 1.5"
- Secondary (stacked) logo is available for usage with limited space
- Athletics logo should be used for promoting athletics or spirit events
- Logos should not be altered
Logos and PowerPoint templates are available for download.
- University Colors: Two Color, PMS 293 and Black or 4/C process match PMS 293 blue and black
- Spirit Colors: Royal Blue, Red PMS 192, and white
- Print: 300 dpi, high resolution, saved as tiff, jpg, eps or gif
- Web: 72 dpi, 200 pixels wide (64 for thumbnail), optimized for web, saved as jpg
- Print: Frutiger, Sabon
- Web: Verdana