Skip to Main Content

Kennedy College of Sciences Advising

Advising in Your College

All students are assigned a Faculty Academic Advisor. All first year students also are assigned a Professional Academic Advisor: freshmen in their college (see below) and transfer students in the Centers for Learning (CLASS).

Visit UMass Lowell's Advising pages for the student toolkit and a step-by-step guide to registration.

All students in the Kennedy College of Sciences are required to meet with an advisor (see below) prior to registering for classes and to discuss ways to support their success at UMass Lowell.

Transfer Students - Advising for transfer students is available from their faculty advisor and at the Centers for Learning and Academic Support.

Honor College Students - Advising for Honors College students is available from their faculty advisor and through the college's advisors.

Kennedy College of Sciences Professional Advisors