155. Uttecht, K. D., Chen, C. X., Dickinson, J. C., Goyette, T. M., Giles, R. H., Nixon, W. E., "A comparison of machine learning methods for target recognition using ISAR imagery," in Automatic Target Recognition XXI, edited by Firooz A. Sadjadi, Abhijit Mahalanobis, Proceedings of SPIE Volume: 8049, April 2011. (preprint).
134. C. Baird, Robert Giles, William E. Nixon, "Development and assessment of a complete ATR algorithm based on ISAR Euler imagery," in Radar Sensor Technology XI, Proceedings of the SPIE Vol 6547, SPIE, Bellingham, WA. April 2007.
129. C. Baird, W. T. Kersey, R. Giles, W. E. Nixon, "Classification of targets using optimized ISAR Euler imagery," in Radar Sensor Technology X, edited by Robert N. Trebits, James L. Kurtz, Proceedings of the SPIE Vol 6210 (SPIE, Bellingham, WA, 2006), 62100A. May 2006.
126. C. Baird, W.T. Kersey, R. Giles, W.E. Nixon, "Exploitation of ISAR Imagery in Euler Parameter Space," Proc. SPIE Vol. 5788, p. 116-127, Radar Sensor Technology IX; Robert N. Trebits, James L. Kurtz; Eds. May 2005.
117. A. J. Gatesman, C. Beaudoin, R. H. Giles, W. T. Kersey, J. Waldman, S. Carter, W. E. Nixon, "A Signature Correlation Study of Ground Target VHF/UHF ISAR Imagery," Proc. SPIE Vol. 5095, p. 86-97, Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery X; Edmund G. Zelnio, Frederick D. Garber; Eds. September 2003.
111. Thomas M. Goyette, Jason C. Dickinson, Robert H. Giles, William T. Kersey, Jerry Waldman, William E. Nixon, "An analysis of fully polarimetric W-band ISAR imagery on seven scale model main battle tanks for use in target recognition," Proc. SPIE Vol. 4727, p. 17-26, Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery IX; Edmund G. Zelnio; Ed. August 2002.
107. R.H. Giles, W.T. Kersey, W.E. Nixon, "Correlation of Moving and Stationary Target X-Band Signatures Using ERADS' 160 GHz Compact Range," 48th TriService Symposium, June 2002
103. R.H. Giles, W.T. Kersey, M.S. McFarlin, H.J. Neilson, R. Finley, W.E. Nixon, "A Study of Target Variability and Exact Signature Reproduction Requirements for Ka-Band Radar Data," Proc. SPIE Vol. 4380, p. 117-126, Signal Processing, Sensor Fusion, and Target Recognition X; Ivan Kadar; Ed. August 2001.
82. William E. Nixon, H. J. Neilson, G. N. Szatkowski, Robert H. Giles, William T. Kersey, L. C. Perkins, Jerry Waldman, "A Variability Study of Ka-Band HRR Polarimetric Signatures on Eleven T-72 Tanks," Proc. SPIE Vol. 3370, p. 369-382, Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery V; Edmund G. Zelnio; Ed. September 1998.
63. R.H. Giles, J.C. Kirsch, L.E. Valois, J. Waldman, W.E. Nixon, "Assessment of an ATR Optical Correlation Technique through Rapid Insertion of Scaled Signature Data," Proceedings of the Automatic Target Recognizer Science and Technology Symposium , Nov. 1994, Monterey, CA.