LeadX is a new leadership development group for UMass Lowell women students. Help us foster community, while developing leadership skills and creating a community project by working closely with faculty, staff, and community leaders.
Why be a part of LeadX?
- Commit to addressing gender equity issues on campus, in the community, and in the world.
- Become a force for positive change.
- Discover how issues of gender equity intersect with justice.
- Get connected to community members who care about the same issues you do.
- Learn that leadership is not limited to traditional organizational forms and how to challenge them.
Meetings, Workshops and Projects
- Meet monthly with CWW faculty associates, community groups, and campus leaders on topics of interest.
- Develop skills in wage negotiation, bystander intervention, and topics you're interested in.
- Develop community projects with community partners.
If you are interested in Leadership and Activism, LeadX is for you!
For more information or to be added to our contact list please email: Darcie_Boyer@uml.edu.
LeadX is funded through a grant from the Women Working Wonders Fund, a component fund of the Greater Lowell Community Foundation.