Skip to Main Content
Make A Gift
Admissions & Aid
Healthy Workplace Participatory Program
Total Worker Health for Employers
Continuing Education & Training
News & Media
Dec. 6, 2013
the Healthy Workplace toolkit
at NECOEM The Science and Practice of OEM: Innovations and Challenges.
Nov. 2 to 6, 2013
- American Public Health Association Annual Meeting. CPH-NEW researchers presented at the 141st American Public Health Association Annual Meeting in Boston, MA.
Oct. 17, 2013
- Presented at the Health, Workplace, and Environment: Cultivating Connections Conference at the University of Connecticut.
Oct. 15, 2013
- Presented the Healthy Workplace toolkit at the NEWFA Work-Life Showcase at Boston College.
Sept. 17, 2013
- Ergonomics and Wellness Together - The Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts Annual Conference.
July 8 to 11, 2013
- CPH-NEW researchers presented their research at the 8th International Scientific Conference on Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders (PREMUS) in Busan, Korea.
June 27, 2013
- Obesity/overweight and the role of working conditions: A qualitative, participatory investigation -
Society for Community, Research, and Action 2013 Biennial Conference
, University of Miami, Miami, FL.
June 19, 2013
- Workplace Health Protection/Health Promotion – The Workers' Compensation Trust.
May 21, 2013
- Total Worker HealthTM: A NIOSH strategy for integrating occupational safety and health with worksite health promotion. Prepared for Atlantic Charter Insurance.
May 21, 2013
- Combining Ergonomics and Health Promotion: Participatory Models and Integrated Programs. Prepared for Atlantic Charter Insurance.
May 16 to 19, 2013
- CPH-NEW researchers presented their research at the
"Work, Stress and Health 2013: Protecting and Promoting Total Worker Health" Biannual International Conference
, Los Angeles, CA.
May 8, 2013
- The link between obesity and work in the low wage workforce. Presented at the
University of Massachusetts Center for Clinical & Translational Science 4th Annual Research Retreat
- Albert Sherman Center, UMass Medical School Worcester Campus, Worcester, MA.
Feb. 13, 2013
- Usability, safety, comfort, and productivity of treadmill workstations in office under real working conditions. Presented at Jaymil Ergo & Office Solutions.
CPH-New Home Page
Join the Mailing List
Find Out What's Happening
Join us on Facebook and Twitter