Rocío Rosales, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LABA coordinates an Autism Support Group for parents of young children (up to age 6) with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in partnership with NFI’s Family Resource Center of in Lowell.
The support group has two components:
- a socialization group for children with ASD to encourage development of language, play, and social skills run by UMass Lowell students under the supervision of Rocío Rosales, Ph.D., BCBA-D; and
- a support group for caregivers that provides an opportunity for parents and other family members to connect with others facing a similar experience. There is no charge to attend this group. See additional details below:
- Where: NFI Family Resource Center, 27 Prescott Street, Lowell, MA 01852
- When: 4-5:30 p.m., first and third Wednesday of every month September-May
- Who: Children with ASD up to age 6. Siblings are encouraged to attend.