UMass Lowell has a number of educational programs focused on autistic individuals and their families including:
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- Master of Science in Autism Studies - leads to the nationally recognized Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) qualification
- Undergraduate interdisciplinary minor in Disability Studies
- Undergraduate major in Psychology with a concentration in Developmental Disabilities
- Ph.D. program in Applied Psychology and Prevention Science.
Educational Events at UMass Lowell
Please visit our News and Events page for information on our expert speaker series. These events will be open to students, members of our community, professionals, families, and autistic individuals.