UMass Lowell has a number of educational programs focused on individuals on the autism spectrum and their families including:
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- Master of Science in Autism Studies - leads to the nationally recognized Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) qualification
- Undergraduate interdisciplinary minor in Disability Studies
- Undergraduate major in Psychology with a concentration in Developmental Disabilities
- Ph.D. program in Applied Psychology and Prevention Science.
Educational Events at UMass Lowell
Please visit our News and Events page for information on our expert speaker series. These events will be open to students, members of our community, professionals, families, and individuals with ASD.