Strategic management; Entrepreneurship and Global Enterprises
Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Education
- MBA: primarily in Organizational Behavior, Business Management and Financial Management, Babson College and Northeastern Universities
Dissertation/Thesis Title: Attended MBA classes
- Other, sponsored by Honeywell, Inc. and conducted by Harvard University Faculty
Dissertation/Thesis Title: Each program was an intensive week long, heavy on case studies and group projects. These programs covered all aspects of corporate strategy, management, international and operations.
- Other: One year of Post Graduate study and Research on Computer Applications, (1964), Kansas State University - Manhattan, KS
- MS: Industrial Engineering, (1963), Kansas State University - Manhattan, KS
Dissertation/Thesis Title: major Operations Research and Computer Applications
- MS: Operations Research and Computer Applications, (1963), Kansas State University - Manhattan
- BS, (1961), S. V. University - Anand, India
- BS: Mechanical Engineering, (1961), S. V. University - Anand, India
Prof. Mehta over 50 years of experience in business, industry and academic. He joined the Manning School of Business in 2005 and has been teaching strategy and entrepreneurship at undergraduate and graduate levels. He founded 2 software companies and worked for a high tech company.
Awards and Honors
- IIE Andrew Heiskell (2018), Leadership - University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Mehta, A., Yoon, E., Kulkarni, N., Finch, D. (2016) "An exploratory study of entrepreneurship education in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.," Journal of Entrepreneurship Education 19:2 pp. 120-138
- Motivalla, L., Mehta, A. (2004) "CRM: Off-shore Outsourcing of Customer Facing Functions-How Effective Is This Strategy?,"