Strategic management; Entrepreneurship and Global Enterprises
Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- MBA: primarily in Organizational Behavior, Business Management and Financial Management, Babson College and Northeastern Universities
Dissertation/Thesis Title: Attended MBA classes
- Other, sponsored by Honeywell, Inc. and conducted by Harvard University Faculty
Dissertation/Thesis Title: Each program was an intensive week long, heavy on case studies and group projects. These programs covered all aspects of corporate strategy, management, international and operations.
- Other: One year of Post Graduate study and Research on Computer Applications, (1964), Kansas State University - Manhattan, KS
- MS: Industrial Engineering, (1963), Kansas State University - Manhattan, KS
Dissertation/Thesis Title: major Operations Research and Computer Applications
- MS: Operations Research and Computer Applications, (1963), Kansas State University - Manhattan
- BS, (1961), S. V. University - Anand, India
- BS: Mechanical Engineering, (1961), S. V. University - Anand, India
- Mehta, A., Yoon, E., Kulkarni, N., Finch, D. (2016) "An exploratory study of entrepreneurship education in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.," Journal of Entrepreneurship Education 19:2 pp. 120-138
- Motivalla, L., Mehta, A. (2004) "CRM: Off-shore Outsourcing of Customer Facing Functions-How Effective Is This Strategy?,"