Skip to Main Content

Inviting Family & Friends to U.S.

Inviting friends and family to the U.S. is a two-step process which we've outlined in this document:

If you have any further questions, please contact us.

ISSO no longer provides status letters for the purpose of inviting friends and family to the U.S. Students should receive an official transcript through The Solution Center. Students that are inviting their family for commencement may also print out the commencement list and highlight their name as additional support.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view any pdf files. It can be download for free from the Adobe website.