Earn Your MPH Degree With One of Five Options
- Dietetics - become a Registered Dietitian through our accredited program
- Epidemiology - conduct research that identifies health hazards and solutions
- Healthcare Management - manage public health programs and organizations
- Nutrition - examine nutrition links to health problems (We are no longer accepting applicants for this option)
- Social & Behavioral Sciences - design programs that improve health
All students study environmental health issues, biostatistics, epidemiology, health policy and management and social and behavioral determinants of health.
Need more information about the Focus Areas? Descriptions and objectives can be found on the Focus Areas page.