The KUDOS award program is intended to show immediate appreciation and recognition of individuals or teams for exceptional contributions and customer service inside or outside of their departments.
The administration of this program is intended to be as simple and user friendly as possible. Employees are encouraged to take a minute to recognize their fellow employees for whatever they believe warrants praise. Any individual may submit a KUDOS Nomination Form to recognize a University employee for their special effort or service to anyone on campus.
Give KUDOS by submitting a nomination online, or download a pdf version of the KUDOS Nomination Form and email it to: EmployeeRecognition@uml.edu.
Each recipient will receive the following:
- KUDOS Certificate of Appreciation along with a copy of the nomination.
- All recipients will be entered into a monthly drawing for a chance at prizes.
- All prizes will have a monetary value of no more than $25 and will be in the form of a gift certificate to a UMass Lowell venue.
- Recognition on a monthly basis in Today@UMass Lowell.
Some Examples of KUDOS include:
- A team member handles a challenging situation well and the stakeholder is very satisfied.
- A team member comes in early or stays late to assist in the completion of a project.
- Your department faced many changes and a team member has helped others manage the change.
- A team member takes the initiative to welcome and assist a new employee in your department.
- A team member promotes cooperation with team members by understanding perspectives brought by all individuals.