The administration of this program is intended to be as simple and user friendly as possible. Employees are encouraged to take a minute to recognize their fellow employees for whatever they believe warrants praise. Any individual may submit a KUDOS Nomination Form to recognize a University employee for their special effort or service to anyone on campus.
Give KUDOS by submitting a nomination online, or download a pdf version of the KUDOS Nomination Form and email it to: EmployeeRecognition@uml.edu.
Each recipient will receive the following:
- KUDOS Certificate of Appreciation along with a copy of the nomination.
- All recipients will be entered into a monthly drawing for a chance at prizes.
- All prizes will have a monetary value of no more than $25 and will be in the form of a gift certificate to a UMass Lowell venue.
- Recognition on a monthly basis in Today@UMass Lowell.
Some Examples of KUDOS include:
- A team member handles a challenging situation well and the stakeholder is very satisfied.
- A team member comes in early or stays late to assist in the completion of a project.
- Your department faced many changes and a team member has helped others manage the change.
- A team member takes the initiative to welcome and assist a new employee in your department.
- A team member promotes cooperation with team members by understanding perspectives brought by all individuals.