Skip to Main Content

Service Request Form

UMass Lowell uses a self-service request system called CAMIS-Tririga to process and review work orders in a timely and efficient manner.

Tririga Training Video

Learn more about using the CAMIS-Tririga system by reviewing our job-aids, video tutorials and training videos.

Urgent Service Requests

For Urgent Service Requests (e.g. no power, water leaks, roof leaks, no heat) call the Facilities Management Service Center at 978-934-2601.

Non-Urgent Service Requests

For Non-urgent Service Requests please submit an online Service Request.

If you aren't sure what is an urgent request and what is a non-urgent request, they are explained in these documents:

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the pdf files. It can be download for free from the Adobe website.

Online Service Request Form

Submit An Online Service Request

Key Requests

To request a key(s), please complete the Key Request Online Form. Please submit one form per location and each key holder.

DO NOT submit a Service Request for key requests.

When an employee leaves the University, their keys are required to be returned to either the Service Center, UCAPS or Human Resources.

Questions regarding this process may be directed to the Facilities Service Center at 978-934-2601 or email:

You can also follow our job-aid (pdf).

Submit A Key Request Online