We ensure that the physical campus environment - comprising 65 buildings, 4.9 million GSF with diverse uses, and 147 acres of open space and parking lots - meets the educational and research needs of the University today and in the future.
- Planning, Design and Construction (PDC): Provides campus planning, capital project programming and development, real estate activities, campus construction, permitting, and facilities information management. PDC is comprised of 3 groups, Facilities Information Systems, Planning and Project Management.
Adam Baacke, Executive Director, Planning, Design, and Construction
- Facilities Information Systems: Provides essential myriad spatial data and other information essential to planning, design and construction initiatives, as well as day-to-day University operations.
- Planning: Guiding and supporting the evolution of the physical campus environment through feasibility assessment, programming and design of major capital projects, oversight of real estate, transportation planning and providing campus-wide standards.
- Project Management: Executing all campus design, construction projects, signage, furniture, relocation services and renovation management from scoping and design, through construction and move-in.
- Operations and Services: Coordinating vital functions related to the usage, maintenance, repair, cleaning, landscaping, safety, energy utilization and construction of the University's buildings and grounds.
T.J. (Terrence) McCarthy, Executive Director, Operations and Services
- Facilities Business Operations: Provides leadership and oversight for fiscal affairs, business operations, human resources and administrative support for Facilities Planning, Operations and Services and Project Management.
Karyn Puleo, Executive Director, Facilities Management's Business Operations