Two female students reading outdoors


To declare Peace and Conflict Studies as your major please come to the PCS office in Dugan Hall, Room 203 B. Or contact Jason Carter, 978-934-6785.

Also consider UMass Lowell's Accelerated BA to MA that makes it possible to complete a Master’s Degree in one year. 

Get directions using our interactive Google maps.