Is Peace and Conflict Studies for You?
- Are you interested in learning why violence occurs and how conflict can be resolved?
- Do you want to explore how social and economic development can create the conditions for peace and justice?
- Do you want to take courses on non-violent social movements, community conflict resolution, responses to genocide, mediation, power and authority, social policy, communications and media, gender, global development, immigration, international politics, restorative justice and human rights?
- Do you want a career where you can make a difference?
- Do you want to be part of an exciting and expanding job market?
If so ... Peace and Conflict Studies might be for you. Check out our Bachelor's and Master's programs.
UMass Lowell Juniors and Seniors:
You are encouraged to apply for the Accelerated BA to MA that makes it possible to complete your bachelor's and master’s degrees in as little as five years.