UTeach is a practice-oriented teacher preparation program with a focus on inquiry-based and project-based instruction. We are committed to developing young teachers whose professional practice embraces inquiry design and engagement through application.
UTeach is fundamentally different from most teacher preparation programs. Here's why:
- students gain extensive classroom experience starting with the first course
- all courses are focused on math and science content and teaching
- the practice-oriented classes are taught by master teachers who have K-12 classroom experience
- students benefit from a great deal of mentoring, even prior to apprentice teaching
- we offer a supportive community focused on helping you succeed
Learn more About UTeach and Get Started!
UTeach Student Stories