Adding Uprint Funds
Adding funds to UPrint just got easier! If you run out of funds and need to add more, you can now use your existing PayPal account or any credit card through PayPal. Here's how:
- Navigate to the UPrint MyPrintCenter.
- Log in with your @uml.edu or @student.uml.edu e-mail and password. Members of the public who created guest accounts can log in with their personal e-mail address and password created.
- Choose 'Add Funds' on the bottom-right.
- Enter the amount you wish to add ($1 minimum and $50 maximum), agree to the amount, and choose 'Continue to Payment'.
- If you have a PayPal account that you'd like to use, enter your PayPal username and password followed by Log In. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can continue as a guest by choosing 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card'.
- Enter your payment information, or choose a method you have already established. Choose 'Pay Now' when completed.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you should be returned to the UPrint MyPrintCenter automatically. Funds are available immediately in most cases, but you may see a 'Processing Add Funds request (this may take a while)' message. If you refresh the page your added funds should be displayed and you're ready to print!
Please note: that loading funds by cash in the libraries, or by OneCard OneWeb is no longer available.