Selected publications of the Work Environment Department faculty in relationship with their work with PAHO/WHO. All are in PDF format.
- Factsheet: Community-Based Participatory Research (CBPR); CP Factsheet No1, April 7, 2015 -PAHO/WHO
- Eliminación de Mercurio en el Sector Salud: un Manual para Identificar Alternativas más Seguras (Eliminating Mercury in Health Care: a workbook to identify safer alternatives
- Neonatal Neurobehavioral Impacts of Iodine Insufficiency and Pesticide Exposures
- Contribution of occupational risk factors to the global burden of disease—a summary of findings
- The Global Burden of Selected Occupational Diseases and Injury Risks: Methodology and Summary
- Estimating the Global Burden of Low Back Pain Attributable to Combined Occupational Exposures
- The Cost Effectiveness of Occupational Health Interventions: Prevention of Silicosis