Our faculty are conducting groundbreaking research and demonstrating scholarly excellence every day. The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation is committed to providing support in promoting your extensive efforts. Whether you’ve received a new grant, published an article, or received an award or honor, we want to be able to share our collective research achievements.
Working closely with University Relations and Hospitality and Events Services, the Research Communications and Event Specialist helps connect faculty with university resources and offers support in your research-related activities:
- Communications and campaign development
- Personal branding
- Public relations and media outreach
- Printed materials development (brochures, posters, program booklets, etc.)
- Social media support
- Website updates and digital content creation
Submit A Project Request Online
Would you like to bring an academic conference, workshop or event to campus?
- Event consultation and management
- Event promotion (internal and external)
For for information about research event support, please email: ResearchCommunications@uml.edu