The scope of our research into lightweight wearable technology ranges from the production and storage of power based on thermoelectrics, perovskite or organic photovoltaic materials to printed sensors and wearable physiological monitoring devices on flexible fabrics.
- Development of high-performance flexible perovskite photovoltaic power sources for soldier applications
- Efficient thermoelectric (TE) materials for conformable lightweight power
- Optimizing reliability, performance and conformability of organic photovoltaic fibers
- Printed Radar Detector
- Development of flexible power storage device and connectors for wearable electronics
- Hydrogen Production from Solid Waste via Non-Thermal Plasma
- Electronic Textiles Platform for Physiological Monitoring Sensing, Data and Power Management