Organized by The Center for Pathogen Research & Training (CPRT), the Pathogen Diagnostics Graduate Certificate covers fundamental knowledge of pathogens, medical device fabrication and lab techniques, including hands-on operations of state-of-the-art diagnostic instruments.
The certificate is designed for:
- Students seeking to enhance employability and improve job prospects
- Professionals aiming to acquire additional skills for career advancement
The Pathogen Diagnostics Graduate Certificate can be integrated into an existing M.S. program to earn both the certificate and a master's degree concurrently.
Sample courses include:
- CHEM.5800 Bioanalytical Chemistry
- BIOL.5945 Host-Pathogen Interactions
- BMEN.5030 Medical Device Development
- CHEM.5160L Laboratory in Pathogen and Disease Diagnostics, or CHEM.5550L Laboratory in Modern Biochemistry and Biophysics
- POMS.5010 Operations Fundamentals, or MGMT.6100 Managerial Leadership CIA
For complete certificate details and course descriptions, please visit the graduate academic catalog.