- Stress and corrections: addressing the safety and well-being of correctional officers. (2015) American Correctional Association.
- Musculoskeletal disorder symptoms in correction officers: why do they increase rapidly with job tenure? (2015) Hum Factors.
- Psychological health and overweight and obesity among high stressed work environment. (2015) Obes Open Access.
- Health behavior knowledge and self-efficacy as predictors of body weight. (2015) Journal of Nutritional Disorders &Therapy.
- Assessing organizational readiness for a participatory occupational health/health promotion intervention in skilled nursing facilities. (2015) Health Promotion Practice.
- Health behaviors and overweight in nursing home employees: Contribution of workplace stressors. (2015) The Scientific World Journal.
- Obesity/overweight and the role of working conditions: A qualitative, participatory investigation. (2015) Health Promotion Practice.
- Research needs for and barriers to use of treadmill workstations. (2015) Ergonomics in Design: The Quarterly of Human Factors Applications.
- Participatory design of integrated safety and health interventions in the workplace: A case study using the interventions design and analysis scorecard (IDEAS) tool. (2015) Int. J. Human Factors and Ergonomics.
- Workplace cohort studies in times of economic instability. (2015). American Journal of Industrial Medicine.
- Considering the differential impact of three facets of organizational health climate on employee's well-being. (2015) The Scientific World Journal.
- The productivity dilemma in workplace health promotion. (2015) The Scientific World Journal.
- Facilitators and barriers to using treadmill workstations under real working conditions: a qualitative study in female office workers. (2015) American Journal of Health Promotion.
- Demographic, health-related, and work-related factors associated with body mass index and body mass index and body fat percentage among workers at six Connecticut manufacturing companies across different age groups: a cohort study (2015) BMC Obesity.
- The impact of workplace factors on filling of workers' compensation claims among nursing home workers. (2014) BMC Musculoskeltal Disorders.
- Promoting integrated approaches to reducing health inequalities among low-income workers: Applying a social ecological framework. (2014) Journal of Industrial Medicine.
- Musculoskeltal disorder symptoms in corrections officers: Why do they increase rapidly with job tenure? (2014) Human Factors: The Journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society.
- Workplace-based participatory approach to weight loss for correctional employees. (2013) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Integrated health programs, outcomes and return on investment: Measuring worksite health promotion and integrated program effectiveness. (2013) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Participatory ergonomics as a model for integrated programs to prevent chronic disease. (2013) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Salutogenic organizations and change: The concepts behind organizational health intervention research. (2013) Springer.
- The intervention design and analysis scorecard (IDEAS): A planning tool for participatory design of integrated health and safety interventions in the workplace. (2013) Journal of Occupational and Environmental medicine.
- Healthy workplaces? A survey of Massachusetts employers. (2013) American Journal of Health Promotion.
- A physical workload index to evaluate a safe resident handling program for nursing home personnel. (2013) Human Factors: The Journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society.
- Musculoskeletal pain and reported workplace assault: A prospective study of clinical staff in nursing homes. (2013) Human Factors: The Journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society.
- Differences among nursing homes in outcomes of a safe resident handling program. (2013) Journal of Healthcare Risk Management.
- Nursing assistants' dilemma: caregiver versus caretaker. (2013) Hospital Topics.
- Worksite weight loss intervention for employees in stressful workplaces: A pilot study and baseline survey indicators of success. (2012) Journal of Obesity and Weight Loss Therapy.
- The positive effects of participative decision making for mid-level correctional management. (2012) Criminal justice and Behavior.
- An economic analysis of a safe resident handling program in nursing homes. (2012) American Journal of Industrial Medicine.
- Relationships among employees' working conditions, mental health and intention to leave in nursing homes. (2012) Journal of Applied Gerontology.
- Implementing program and policies for a healthy workforce. (2011) Occupational and Environmental Health: Recognizing and Preventing Disease and Injury.
- Statement on national work/life priorities. (2011) American Journal of Industrial Medicine.
- Depression and work family conflict among corrections officers. (2011) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Talking about health: Correction employees assessments of obstacles to healthy living. (2011) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Changes in ergonomic exposures of nursing assistants after the introduction of a safe resident handling program in nursing homes. (2011) International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics.
- Violence at workplace increases the risk of musculoskeltal pain among nursing home workers. (2011) Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Work organization and health issues in long-term care centers: Comparison of perceptions between caregivers and management. (2011) Journal of Gerontological Nursing.
- Survey review: How does the SF-36 perform in healthy populations? A structured view of longitudinal studies. (2010) Journal of Social, Behavioral and Health Sciences.
- Assessment of a worksite health promotion readiness checklist. (2010) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Barriers to implementation of workplace health interventions: An economic perspective. (2010) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Barriers to workplace stress interventions in employee assistance practice: EAP perspectives. (2010) Journal of Workplace Behavioral Health.
- Getting to know you: Occupational health researchers investigate employee assistance professionals' approaches to workplace stress. (2010) Journal of Workplace Behavioral Health.
- A conceptual framework for integrating workplace health promotion and occupational ergonomics programs. (2009) Public Health Reports.
- Workplace health protection and promotion through participatory ergonomics: an integrated approach. (2009) Public Health Reports.
- Engaging workers in health promotion and health protection efforts: A participatory approach for innovation and sustainability at two worksites. pp. 199-208. (2009) Different perspectives on work changes, Proceedings of Second International Workshop on Work and Intervention Practices.