By Stephanie Guyotte
8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
iHub Haverhill, 2 Merrimack St., Haverhill
Join UMass Lowell Innovation Hub Haverhill, ALPFA Boston, and special guest the US Small Business Administration in celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month with an event for Latino small business owners and entrepreneurs.
In line with this year’s Hispanic Heritage Month’s theme of prosperity, power, and progress, this event will bring together the Latinx small business community for an event that aims to foster connections, provide learning opportunities, and create a platform for collaboration within the small Latino business community.
Attendees will hear from successful industry experts who will share insights, advice, and strategies related to small business growth, challenges, and opportunities. More than a dozen financial institutions and community lending organizations will be available to meet with business owners and entrepreneurs to help your business grow.
Event Details and Registration.
- Jose Abreu, Eastern Bank
- Jesus Suriel, Enterprise Bank
- Charles Smith, director of the Entrepreneurship Center at Community Teamwork
- Saul Pena, Mill Cities Community Investments
- Wendy Luzon, Casabe Foods
- Argenis Marte, Jaqueline’s Auto Service
- Andreina Viera Silva, Arka HR
- Amplify Latinx
- Association of Latino Professionals for America
- Community Teamwork
- EforAll/EParaTodos Merrimack Valley
- Mill Cities Community Investments
- Lawrence Partnership
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Small Business Development Center
- Eastern Bank
- M&T Bank
- Pentucket Bank
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
- Enterprise Bank
- Reading Cooperative Bank
- Arka HR