By Alaina Theocles
Being protected against the flu benefits you, your family, friends, and the UML community. We are pleased to announce that seasonal flu vaccines clinics will be held in the University Crossing lobby on the following dates and times.
- Wednesday, 10-11-2023 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10-18-2023 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Thursday, 10-19-2023 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10-25-2023 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 10-26-2023 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10-31-2023 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 11-02-2023 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, 11-08-2023 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Flu vaccines clinics are open to all UML community members over the age of 18. High-dose flu shots will be available to those older than 65 yrs, though an appointment is required for that vaccine to ensure availability. Appointments for the regular flu dose flu shot (for most people) are recommended, though walk-ins are welcome. For more information about the high-dose vaccine, you can visit the CDC website.
Those wishing to be vaccinated must bring their UML ID, their insurance card to have their insurance billed, and complete a consent form to obtain information needed to bill and provide the vaccine. If you wish to pay out of pocket, the fee is $36 (regular flu vaccine) or $69.00 (High-dose vaccine), and can be paid by cash/check.
Make an Appointment
If you would like to have a record of your vaccination, please take a picture of your registration form after receiving your immunization.
For more information, contact Alaina_Theocles@uml.edu in the Wellness Center.