By Scott Merrill
This resource will provide the UMass Lowell community with an easy ordering experience, high print quality and affordable pricing.
What does this mean for our current supplier base?
UPST and SupplyLogic have invited all UMass Lowell print suppliers to join the SupplyLogic supplier portal. When receiving a quote from SupplyLogic, you will have the option to select from a Massachusetts or national supplier.
UPST will be offering training sessions over the next few weeks on how to create stationery orders and submit custom quotes. The training will demonstrate how to:
- Order directly from the SupplyLogic punchout catalog
- Request custom print jobs using the Quote & Question form
- Enter your non-catalog request into BuyWays
Below you will find the list of training dates. Register for training by selecting one or more sessions on the registration page.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 26 at 11 a.m.
- Monday, Feb. 6 at 2 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 24 at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 8 at 3 p.m.
Additional information and resources will be coming to the UMass Lowell Print Services page and at UPST Resources (Forms & Job Aids) page.