- MS (’83) Operations Research, Cornell University
- Ph.D. (’77) Mathematics and Applied Probability, University of Wisconsin
- 2021- Current, Adjunct Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, UMass Lowell
- 2019-2021 Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Operations & Information Systems, UMass Lowell
- The asymptotic codifference and covariation of log-fractional stable noise (with M. S. Taqqu), Journal of Econometrics, 181, 1, 34-43 (2014).
- Slow, fast, and arbitrary growth conditions for renewal-reward processes when the renewals and the rewards are heavy-tailed (with V. Pipiras and M. S. Taqqu), Bernouilli 10, 1, 121-163 (2004).
- “Methods of country risk assessment for international market-entry decision” (with E. Yoon), in A. G. Woodside (ed.), Getting Better at Sensemaking, Vol. 9 of Advances in Business Marketing and Purchasing, Jai Press, Inc., Stamford, CT (2000).
- A fuzzy logic evaluation system for commercial loan analysis (with E. Mallach and P. Duchessi), OMEGA: International Journal of Management Science, 19, 6, 651-669 (1991).
- Analysis of project scheduling strategies in a client-contractor environment (with G. Kumar Tayi), Naval Research Logistics, 36, 1, 69-87 (1989).