Thank you for your interest in applying to the $50,000 Idea Challenge. Please follow the instructions below.
Create a DifferenceMaker Idea Platform Profile
First, you must create a DifferenceMaker Idea Platform Profile:
- Log in to the DifferenceMaker Idea Platform
- Click on the Create Profile button
- Complete your profile:
- If you are the team captain, select TeamMaker
- If you are looking to join a team, select TeamSeeker
- If you are not sure whether you're a TeamMaker or TeamSeeker, select New Profile
- Each team member will need to create a profile.
Then, you can apply to the Idea Challenge:
- Apply to the Idea Challenge Online
- NOTE: only team captains will be able to apply
- Click on the applications link (team members should join)
- Click on the DifferenceMaker Idea Challenge button
- Select the team to apply
- Complete the form and click the submit button
NOTE: If team leaders need to be reassigned, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can preview a version of the application (pdf) but please remember to apply online.
Team AssistanceDo you have a team? Are you seeking specific members with certain skills? Or are you a seeker looking to join an existing team? Use the TeamMaker Platform!
- Follow the Current Projects or Current Seekers links to join an existing project team or to find team members.
If you have any questions please email: DifferenceMaker@uml.edu.